T h e J o u r n e y


ENTRY ABOUT FACEBOOK TWITTER NEWER OLDER +FOLLOW

THROWBACK MEMORIES :")
Assalamulaikum...
hye kawan2 .. :D ..
yeah..trial is around the corner..
*wait my eng ergh..
honestly.. i miss the moment when i was in SASEM..
yeah i knw my mistakes cuz cant adapted myself at a new places..

then this year is my final year as a student,senior n prefect XD ..
a lot of things had happened to me..most of them about frenship
yeah...most of my close frens said that i've changed
when i heard that..im hurt...yeah..really hurt..i kinda blame my frens
because they do not understand y i turned up like this...

but then.....
i realised...im fine when they hate me,scolded me,buat muka n so on..
because:
-i understand that they dont know totally about my past
-i understand that they want their old fren

 yeah...and i realised that which is 'kawan' n which is 'lawan'
it's okay i understand u guys...
i still find friend that will be stand for me..
even i've changed...she will encourage me n ..give support
eventhough i do mistakes..she will give me advice in a suitable way..

i hope i will find this kind of besfriend one day... amiin... InsyaALLAH :"))

#KEEP CALM N PATIENCE DEAR HEART :)

-wasalam-...
i wish i could hv frenship like them..



0 comment[s] | back to top